Our services include a team with a high level of expertise in food labelling and regulatory support for both Canadian and US regulations. This includes standardized and non-standardized foods, foods for special dietary use like meal replacements, infant formulas, caffeinated energy drinks, dietary supplements (FDA). We also make government submissions to Health Canada and the Canadian Food Inspection Agency on behalf of our clients for Temporary Marketing Authorization of Supplement Foods, Novel Ingredients, and Food Additive submissions.
is a review and development of labels under federal and provincial regulations. This review includes all regulatory components such as the common name of products, net quantity, ingredient statement development and compliance, nutrition panel, allergen labelling, domicile and claim and copy review.
includes full label compliance reviews and label development under FDA and USDA regulations. This review comprises all regulatory components required on a label, such as the common name, net quantity, ingredient statement development and compliance, nutrition panel, allergen labeling, domicile and claim and copy review.
Training presentations and workshops.
We customize training programs to meet the needs of our clients. We offer seminars on nutrition labelling, food labelling development, and compliant labelling claims. Our team has the nutrition and regulatory expertise to deliver.
Other industry support services
- Nutrition analysis of recipes and formulas
- Broadcast advertising review for claims and compliance
- Submissions to Health Canada including Temporary Marketing Authorizations, Marketing Authorizations, Novel Foods and Food Additives, Infant Formulas
- Translation services French and Spanish (and other languages into English from international copy)
- Graphic design services: Mendoza Creative
5178 Fernbrook Court B
Burlington, ON L7L 6J5
Our team of Regulatory Specialists are here to help.